Salary For Health Information Technology
Chief information officer department of health services.
Salary for health information technology. They often require certification and earning an advanced degree. Pay by experience level for registered health information technician rhit a registered health information technician rhit with late career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of 50000 based on 38 salaries. The chief information officer will manage the information technology budget of nearly 212 million 629 staff vendor relations and hundreds of applications in. Health it job descriptions and salaries.
Salary estimates are based on 20474 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by health information technology employees. They earned a median salary of 37110 in 2015 according to the bls. Medical records and health information technician these health it specialists organize and manage health data primarily through the use of ehr and emr systems. Our state by state breakdown allows you to see which state is best to get a job as a health information technology.
Salaries for related job titles no related titles found. Apply to information technology intern director of information technology information technology specialist and more.
Gallery of Salary For Health Information Technology
- Tarjetas De Cumpleaños Para Una Sobrina Para Facebook
- Where Can I Buy Giant Birthday Cards
- Sales Associate Resume Description
- I Will Wait For You Quotes
- Modern Resume Templates Free Download
- Happy First Birthday To My Nephew
- Baby Shower Thank You Wording For Coworkers
- Make Your Own Neon Sign
- Black And White Pictures With Color Accents
- Wedding Rehearsal Dinner Invite Wording